Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Day 4: Indio, CA to Brawley, CA

 Hats off to the bloggers from last year’s tour who managed to write great blog posts day after day. I don’t know how you found the time! Maybe the difference is my YouTube channel, since putting the day’s video together certainly takes some time. Perhaps on the first rest day I’ll try to put together a recap, or as much of a recap as I’m able to. For now, well, it’s getting close to 10pm, and I have a really long day ahead of me tomorrow. So for now, here are some pics from the day:






And, of course, the day’s video:

Bye for now and I’ll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 16: Santa Fe, NM to Las Vegas, NM

 Today marked a couple of milestones for the tour. First of all, it is the first day of the longest stretch of consecutive riding days in th...